Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 996/997/991 Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2024
Posts: 12
Scavenge pump

Hi guys,

I need to change the scavenge pump in my car C4S Tiptro 2003.

I have the part in red who is broken and I'm loosing a little oil.

This is the one at left near the rear seat.

I have no space to work there...

It is possible to have a normal access by moving down the engine like I did to change the coolant tank ?

I just need to change the cover of the pump. A friend gave me the lid (like you can see in attchmt).

Thank guys


Old 12-07-2025, 11:26 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Reply


 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:38 AM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.