Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 996/997/991 Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2025
Posts: 1
1999 C2 Cabrio wont start

Hello, I have a 1999 996 Cabrio C2, I started it up the other day and it ran for 20 sec and died. Now it won't even crank. I have 12.5 v batt power so I'm thinking it's the starter relay. For the life of me I can't find it. It's a cabrio so i think in maybe under the top bay. Going to look there and then next is the fuel pump relay. Anyone know the location of the starter relay on a cabrio? Thanks Rich

1999 996 cabrio C2
Clearwater FL

Update, I was able to jump the relay and it cranked, no fire though... so, not the starter, next off is the Crank position sensor, and the the fuel pump rely...


Last edited by rweltz; 02-10-2026 at 11:22 AM..
Old 02-10-2026, 08:05 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Reply


 

Tags
no start , starter relay


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:00 PM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.