Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 996/997/991 Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 6
New Member

Hello all , I have an engine rebuild question. I have a 997.1 with 100k miles , it’s been daily driven and doesn’t feel the same power wise . I keep Fouling 1 spark plug and suspect a bad injector. If I were to work on that , would it be worth a rebuild and maybe a small bump in HP ??? How much should I expect to pay for a Basic rebuild assuming no major damage . Thank you !

Old 05-22-2026, 10:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Reply


 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:57 AM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.