Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 996/997/991 Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2026
Posts: 6
991.1 v 991.2

Hi all

Im getting back into a 911 but stuck with the 991.1 v 991.2 issue.

Im more comfortable with the 991.1 price and I think it will hold its money better. I’d probably use the saved money on wheels and suspension too.

I had the 997s manual last time and felt you had to really work it to feel your pushing on (plus the noise at the top was awesome)

But its not all about money, yes the 991.2 another roughly 10-12k but I like the turbos for more power and low down torque. Then there’s all the talk of how the turbos fail which I feel is scare mongering.

So my question how did you decide?
Was it purely buy the best one with the budget you have?
Prefer the na engine and sound?

Old 05-24-2026, 03:12 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Reply


 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:03 AM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.