Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 996/997/991 Forum


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Berthoud, CO
Posts: 91
Garage
Custom Script 3.7

Ok, I rebuilt my 1999 996 motor to a 3.7 and would like to get a 3.7 emblem made to match the black Carrera emblem on the deck lid. Any recommendations on who can custom make one for me to match the script and font size? Thanks for the recommendations in advance.

Also I don't need a bunch of haters asking my why I would deface my car its mine and I built it!!

__________________
1982 911sc
1999 996 Cab
Old 06-01-2026, 01:39 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Reply


 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:44 PM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.