|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered
|
suspension squeaking
My 996 came from a farm off a dirt road.When I got it home I had to have the underside steamed cleaned due to caked on mud.It now is squeaking in the back,I sprayed the bushings with dry lube which helped some but still squeakng.
Any ideas short of new suspension parts?
__________________
1999 Carrera2 tip arena red 2000 Boxster S tip...arena red ....black 1981 911sc targa...grey mkt.import...Rosewood 1978 911SC, guards red sunroof delete .much missed 73 914 2.0 found in a bunch of cardboard boxes, and brought back from the dead. |
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Dahlonega , Georgia
Posts: 16,089
|
First thing I would do is replace sway bar bushings . Cheap and easy to do . If that doesn't correct the issue you know you need to dig deeper .
__________________
2002 Boxster S . Arctic silver + black top/int. Jake Raby 3.6 SS engine " the beast ". GT3 front bumper, GT3 side skirts and GT3 TEK rear diffuser. 1999 996 C4 coupe black/grey with FSI 3.8 engine . Rear diffuser , front spoiler lip with ducktail spoiler . |
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
|
ok thanks will look at that
__________________
1999 Carrera2 tip arena red 2000 Boxster S tip...arena red ....black 1981 911sc targa...grey mkt.import...Rosewood 1978 911SC, guards red sunroof delete .much missed 73 914 2.0 found in a bunch of cardboard boxes, and brought back from the dead. |
||
|
|
|