|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered
|
What do I need to replace the AOS on my 06 Carerra S, our host has couple of kits or individual pieces, I don't want to replace parts I don't have to. What is everybody using kit, brands wise?
Thanks for any and all advice ! |
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Dahlonega , Georgia
Posts: 16,109
|
Do a search for UAOS.......... Ultimate Air Oil Seperator . Designed by an ex Ford and Porsche mechanic . A far superior product . I have one on my 996 . Slick setup .
__________________
2002 Boxster S . Arctic silver + black top/int. Jake Raby 3.6 SS engine " the beast ". GT3 front bumper, GT3 side skirts and GT3 TEK rear diffuser. 1999 996 C4 coupe black/grey with FSI 3.8 engine . Rear diffuser , front spoiler lip with ducktail spoiler . |
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
|
Quote:
Thanks ! |
||
|
|
|