|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 13
|
Brake pressure regulator
I'm talking about the one attached to the front of master brake cylinder.
Mine seems to be leaking....so, I got these questions: 1. What's its use? I suppose it would prevent extra pressure down the front(or rear?) brake line(which would otherwise lock up the wheels under heavy braking?) 2. Is there a less painful way to replace it? ie. no need to remove brake fluid tank? |
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
|
It is a proportioning device as you say.
Painful ? Go and swap out a turbo on an early car with a one piece crossover. Then we will talk about painfull. ![]() Couple of wrenches and pop it off? Am I missing something ? .
__________________
Alex - PCA Polar Region - Boxster Muncher 86' 944 Turbo - Megasquirt - 326 rwhp/340lbft @ 18 psi SOLD www.edmontonhomelife.com www.edmontonrealestate.ws Last edited by ae1969; 09-29-2005 at 01:55 PM.. |
||
|
|
|
|
Super Moderator
|
have you checked clark's ?
http://www.clarks-garage.com/shop-manual/repair-procedure-index3.htm#bravo
__________________
'89 turbo-s (2.7, wolf3d ems, garrett dbb turbo, tial 46mm, etc. fast!) |
||
|
|
|