Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 944 Turbo and Turbo S


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 44
Jack adapter

I read somewhere on the forums that there is a jack adapter to jack up the 951, I looked through pelican but I cannot find it.

Can someone give me a link ?

Old 10-25-2005, 11:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Pasadena, CA
Posts: 200
Paragon has one. http://www.*****************.com/product_p/jp788.htm
__________________
Stock 1988 951, TT aero wipers
Old 10-26-2005, 09:50 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 35
I bought two several years ago - don't remember from where. I wish the pin/tube/pipe that sticks up was rounded on top. Also wish that the flat surface that presses against the body was padded. And, on the far out side, I wish the padding was mirrored so I could see the hole that the "rounded" pin/tub/pipe is supposed to fit into. That would allow me to properly align the jack without putting my face against the floor or my fingers between the car and the jack, or grabbing a mirror off the shelf. Maybe I'll try the mirror off the shelf next time.
__________________
Woody H.
A81Sturmer
'88 951 White
Old 10-30-2005, 12:12 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 35
Just checked the paragon link. Looks like there's is padded. Cool.

__________________
Woody H.
A81Sturmer
'88 951 White
Old 10-30-2005, 12:14 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)
Reply


 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:49 PM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.