Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 944 Turbo and Turbo S


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 78
Garage
Gasket Sets?

Does anyone know if there is a gasket kit for the 951? I have my 951 in the shop and my mechanic advised me that a crap load of gaskets are leaking so I'm looking to order them and wasnt sure if there was a kit that includes most of the gaskets I need.....

Oil pan gasket, crank seal, valve cover and so on.....I'm basically looking for all the gaskets other than a head gasket, if the headgasket is included then fine....

Thanks,
Steve

Old 12-02-2005, 11:40 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Reply


 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 05:12 AM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.