|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 177
|
Source for 944/951 Stub Axles?
I need a pair of 944/951 rear Stub Axles. Where can I find a pair?
These will be used to convert a 914/4 to six bolt CV joints and 5 lug hubs. Thanks Eddie ps Are all 944 and 951 stub axles the same? |
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Kingsport, TN
Posts: 2,938
|
I purchased one from PartsHeaven a number of years ago. I have always been satisfied with their used parts and service.
__________________
Lawrence 1986 951 2002 SLK32 AMG 1987 328GTS 2011 528i |
||
|
|
|
|
is this thing on?
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Franklin, NJ
Posts: 2,527
|
that isn't what you need for that conversion. you ned 914-6 stub axles. the 944 stubs can be used on a type 1 vw for a conversion 951 and 944 axles are the same...glad i didn't start taking them out
__________________
"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both" ~Benjamin Franklin |
||
|
|
|