|
|
|
|
|
|
Super Moderator
|
blast from the past
x-post from rennlist;
http://link1.streamhoster.com/?u=siris&p=%2Ftac%2FPorsche_944_Turbo.wmv&odaid=14 0
__________________
'89 turbo-s (2.7, wolf3d ems, garrett dbb turbo, tial 46mm, etc. fast!) |
||
|
|
|
|
Cars & Coffee Killer
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: State of Failure
Posts: 32,246
|
I wish I could save that.
__________________
Some Porsches long ago...then a wankle... 5 liters of VVT fury now -Chris "There is freedom in risk, just as there is oppression in security." |
||
|
|
|
|
Super Moderator
|
__________________
'89 turbo-s (2.7, wolf3d ems, garrett dbb turbo, tial 46mm, etc. fast!) |
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 63
|
I remember seeing that specific commercial. Makes me want to take the 951 out on a wet winding road!
__________________
Steve '89 951 Alpine White/Blue, factory sport seats, Lindsey DP WG, MBC, Vitesse chips, 3 bar FPR, Evo diverter valve K&N filter, cat bypass, Koni Yellows |
||
|
|
|