|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered
|
951 Oil cooler adapter sizes
Does anyone know the fitting size for the oil line to the oil cooler from the oil filter housing on a 951? 6AN, 8AN, 10AN???? Something other than that? I am trying to order some stainless lines and i havent recieved the oil cooler housing yet, so i dont know the size.
__________________
1985.5 944 black http://cccraceevents.blogspot.com/ http://ccc944raceproject.blogspot.com/ http://ccc944parts4sale.blogspot.com/ |
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 6,238
|
These are not AN sizes but Metric. Measure the outside dimensions of the threads. That is the fitting size. Almost always the thread pitch is 1.50, so a fitting with 22.0mm outside dimension would be a M22x1.5 which is standard DN13 size. If you are ordering Braided SS hose then you will need adapters from Metric to AN for both the supply & the return. I have a few different Metric to AN adapters, depending on size needed. I know I have both the early (M26x1.5) & late (M30x1.5) 911 sizes. The DN 13 is smaller that I keep in stock, but it can be ordered. Len
Last edited by BoxsterGT; 05-14-2006 at 08:10 AM.. |
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
|
Nice! i will have to measure and order some stuff.
__________________
1985.5 944 black http://cccraceevents.blogspot.com/ http://ccc944raceproject.blogspot.com/ http://ccc944parts4sale.blogspot.com/ |
||
|
|
|