|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered
|
dme harness problem
Could anyone tell me pls what function have the disconnected connector from the picture pls.When I have removed the dme today I've seen that connector unplugged.Initially I removed the dme and klr box to check the wire from the timing valve (the red-blue one) because it did not supply ground for the timing valve even when I give a sprut on the gas.
|
||
|
|
|
|
winter-hater club member
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: salt lake city, utah
Posts: 24,705
|
i asked the same thing after digging into my DME. i was told that those plugs are used by testing equipment, or something like that. not to worry.
__________________
2000 Corvette - ????, 2007 Buell XB9R - Astrid, 1996 Discovery - Piglet, 2000 Forester "COOL PRIUS!" - Nobody Ever |
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
|
Ok, thks man
|
||
|
|
|