|
|
|
|
|
|
NorCal
Join Date: May 2013
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 166
|
1983 RoW 911SC in SF, CA
* SOLD * '83 RoW 911SC * Asking 33K *
Please email me at Motoliam2 [at] GMAIL [dot] com for additional details. VIN: WPOZZZ91ZDS100646 Euro car, delivered in Germany with the higher output 205hp engine, smaller rear bumperettes, side marker lights, euro fog lamp in rear, etc. Includes tool roll and tools, spare tire, rear seat backs, tea tray and decklid base (removed and in storage now). No accident damage or rust on the car. Imported into the US in 1986. Not concours by any means, more of a streetfighter. I usually take this on trips from San Francisco to LA a couple times a year. Mileage is unconfirmed due to a speedometer change before I purchased the car, but based on Carfax and previous owner records is believed to be approximately 93K. I've driven it about 25k based on my records for fuel consumption. Recent full tune up by Eason Autoworks in Emeryville, CA, including valve adjust, CIS mixture adjustment, fixing small leaks (sump plate). Upgrades: Edit: forgot to mention the car has Boxster brakes up front, rebuilt hubs with new bearings, and the Turbo master cylinder. Carerra Hydraulic Chain Tensioner update, Functional Air-Conditioning! Not fantastic, but it works. Black Recaro CT Monza (the big adjustable side bolsters), Bilstein HD F/R, 225/245 Bridgestone RE-11's on BBS RS 8's and 9's (might be 9.5 in the rear, can't recall). Vitaloni Mirrors Aftermarket head unit and speakers, Weltmeister front strut bar, and some other small things here and there. Probably have a few spares for this, like the tea tray turbo wing tail I bought the car with, original red flag mirrors, Euro intermediate pipe (cat delete pipe and US Cat pipe are also included). Cons: Previous re-paint isn't the best, some door dings and light wavyness, rock chips on the front and rear bumpers, front hood. Then again, it's a very well sorted driver, so that comes with the territory. New plugs, oil, clutch adjusted, etc within the last few weeks. Passes Smog with Cat installed. Will come with custom NINELEV california license plates. Car is located in Lafayette, East Bay, San Francisco, Northern California, and ready to rock and roll with a wonderful new owner! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() NOTE: I do have the original airbox cover, and it is currently on the vehicle. ![]() ![]()
Last edited by MotoLiam; 07-03-2017 at 10:49 PM.. Reason: Sold |
||
|
|
|
|
NorCal
Join Date: May 2013
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 166
|
Monday Bump:
It's been a super great car for me for the last 4+ years, and I daily drove it for 2+ (never any problems, never stranded me, etc). |
||
|
|
|
|
NorCal
Join Date: May 2013
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 166
|
Edit: forgot to mention I added Boxster brakes up front, rebuilt hubs with new bearings, and the Turbo master cylinder. Rear brakes look fine but should have the hard lines replaced because a previous owner let them hang without supporting the calipers at some point. I did not notice any rear braking issues, but my mechanic pointed it out to me while it was up on the lift, so passing along this information.
|
||
|
|
|
|
NorCal
Join Date: May 2013
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 166
|
Sold! Heading to LA with a wonderful new owner who's sure to cherish her as I did.
|
||
|
|
|