|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 3
|
If you're willing to drive to downtown Atlantic City you're going to get a good deal and I'll tell you why. In reality I'm just selling the rims for $2000. If you're a real "Porsche enthusiast" a perfect set of FUCHS rims go from $3000 to $5000 on eBay. After you take off the rims you could part out the car and get all your money back. The car comes with a clean New Jersey title. Again I'm selling the rims but you're getting a free car you must take the whole car!. Call 609-453-9775 till 10:PM ( EST )
15 x 7. In the front 15 x 8. In the rear 5 x 130 mm Bolt pattern For most 911's, 944s, 968, 928, 912, 914, 930 turbo, Carrera any 5 lug Porsche Bolt Pattern. I am selling all 4 rims alone! but you'll get a 100% free car!! With a title!! The car goes with the rims bring your tow truck. Just please! absolutely no less don't offer me any less I'm not going any less then $2000 for the rims and u get a free car! please! just Calls only. Call 609-453-9775 till 10:PM ( EST ) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
||
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
| Tags |
| 911 , 914 , 928 , 944 , 968 |