Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Missouri
Posts: 658
Garage
2004 996C4S Cab

I have a 2004 996 C4S TipS Cab with 88975 miles I am offering up. Lots of options - sticker for $107k+ when new. Third owner, bought in Jan 2016 from Chattanooga Porsche and have put around 1500 miles on including the drive back to StL. I will see if I can attach the Sales Flyer in pdf from the dealer when I bought it. (I can't figure it out) Fun car to drive and it sits under a cover in my garage way to much. $27995.

Old 07-01-2017, 05:37 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Reply


 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:44 PM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.