|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Sunny West Hills CA.
Posts: 2,143
|
After I spending nearly 4 years looking for a car the right car in the right colour combination, and of this quality.
Regretfully I must part with it. On the way back from Newport Beach, my Silver Prius was rear ended and this now precludes me from driving a stick. Last year of the small bodied 993 Carreras Superbly maintained all original paint car Venerable Main Porsche Dealer Master Mechanic Owned for last 13 years Rebuilt engine 16k miles ago Every upgrade carried out and everything works like day one on this car. I am not interested in selling this car but am only looking to Trade it for similar 993 with Tiptronic in like perfect condition, I may also consider 993 Targa, but it must be a Tip. Email me with pictures of what you have, I am not interested in damaged, worn out, clapped out, non original junkers with any kind of stories, as is the norm with most of these cars. Looking to trade like with like, cash adjustment either way. many thanks, JP ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
1973.5 911T Coupe yellow '02 Carrera Coupe C4S Black Last edited by mycarrera2.7rs; 07-07-2017 at 05:26 AM.. |
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Sunny West Hills CA.
Posts: 2,143
|
__________________
1973.5 911T Coupe yellow '02 Carrera Coupe C4S Black |
||
|
|
|