|
|
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chico, CA
Posts: 332
|
06 Cayman S 63K Mi, Low $20's/Trade for Air Cooled
Testing waters here. considering selling my '06 Cayman S or trading up/down for air cooled 911 coupe. Cayman is in Chico, CA, has about 63K miles, 6 speed trans, Bose Sounds, Navi, Sport Chrono, climate control, black/grey leather, fresh synthetic oil. Very clean, non smoker car, no weird smells or noises. Appears 100% original paint, no discernable accident damage, a few chips here and there, but extremely presentable. Let me know if you have something interesting to trade; I really like air cooled coupes and would kind of like something with AC, but will consider any and all. Can add $ for right car. I have a never installed no name stainless exhaust for it, and an Aasco Aluminum flywheel that can be included if someone wants to go a little faster.
![]() ![]() ![]()
|
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chico, CA
Posts: 332
|
Adding More Pictures Per Requests
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
||
|
|
|
|
Registered
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chico, CA
Posts: 332
|
OK, waters tested. Thanks for the interest, but it looks like this isn't going to get me even half way to the G50 coupe I want. I think I'm going to install the light flywheel, maybe the stainless exhaust, and drive the wheels off it.
|
||
|
|
|