Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 7
1990 Porsche 911 964 C2 Targa

Hello Porsche enthusiasts,

I am a long-time private owner of air-cooled 911 Porsche cars but have only signed up to Pelican Forum recently to get updated and latest information from the 964/993 technical forum. This is my very first post on the forum as well. I am trying to downsize my P-cars these days and keep life simple. I hope I am not in violation of any for sale posting rules by referencing a Craigslist hyperlink below of my personal Targa.

Update 7/19: Dmitry from Pelican responded to me that I could try to upload pics by replying to my original post, and so I tried but when I did that the pics file size kept having issue (that is, too large to be included even with compression). sighs... I gave up. Please check the Craigslist link below for pics instead.

At any rate, here is some basic information of my car.

It's a beautiful Baltic blue 1990 Porsche 911 964 C2 Targa with beige/black interior. I am listing it for $42,500, or reasonable offer. The vehicle has about 101,400 actual miles, no leak or smoke of any kind. Top-end rebuilt with new valves, seals and gaskets, and new clutch, plate, bearings and etc. were done between the last 7-17K miles with normal maintenance works and LOF done within the last 1K miles. Service records/invoices of them are available. It has a 5-speed manual transmission. Mechanically, it's a super strong driver. Electrically, most factory functions are working as designed (except for few minor electrical issues - see full disclosure in my ad), and lastly for cosmetically it's a great looking Porsche with beautiful shines given its a 27 years young Porsche. I am located in the Bay Area of San Francisco in California, and can show the Targa to interested parties during most weekdays late afternoon, early evening or pretty open on the weekends. Clean Carfax - no accident, no rust or no body/structural damage. Clean California title in my name. Latest California smog check with excellent results. PPI arranged by potential buyers are welcome after test-driving and seeing the car in person. Overall, it's really a beautiful well-sorted modern classic driver with no immediate issue if you are looking for a 964 C2 Targa.

If interested, feel free to PM with questions for a prompt reply. Thank you!

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/d/re-listing-porsche-targa/6209532481.html


Last edited by Porsche 964; 07-19-2017 at 11:29 PM.. Reason: Add price and location; pics file size too large
Old 07-16-2017, 07:27 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 7







Last edited by Porsche 964; 07-21-2017 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: add pics
Old 07-21-2017, 02:22 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 7
A few more pics...







Car is sold via Craigslist ad. Thank you Pelican for hosting this ad for me as well.

Old 07-21-2017, 02:41 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Reply


 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:54 PM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.