Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 717
Send a message via ICQ to patclassic912
FS: 1976 Porsche 911S converted Cab

I'm offering my 1976 Porsche 911 S for sale, it is a converted car, but was done very well back in the 80s.
The car was owned by a older gentlemen who had it parked and only used once in a while. I got the car mainly for the engine and transmission, so that I could put it in my 1973 Targa that is missing its engine and trans. But after driving the car home it ran so well I find it hard to dismantle it. Since I got the car I changed the oil and filters and the shifter bushings. I also repaired the fuel gauge.
Everything on the car works very well, even the clock keeps perfect time. The convertible top is electric and works fine. The black canvas on the top has a small rip in it. The paint looks good for its age and has a good sheen to it. The interior needs some TLC, especially the driver seat and carpet. The car runs and drives very well with no issues. I'm asking $22k obo for the car as is, or I can remove the motor and trans and sell as a roller. I also a have a 1975 California Carrera 2.7 motor that is being rebuilt at the moment, engine # 6550917 911/44. That I can offer with the rolling chassis in a separate deal.











Last edited by patclassic912; 07-29-2017 at 09:29 AM.. Reason: Price reduced
Old 07-17-2017, 01:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Reply


 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:09 PM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.