Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Classified Ads > Porsche Cars For Sale


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Geneva, NY
Posts: 122
Garage
1975 Porsche 911 3.2l HOT!

Making room for a new baby! So, my summer ride has to go unfortunately :/ Pretty well sorted out and setup. 3.2L conversion was done professionally by a P race shop in CT. Power assist brakes as well. 915 trans is smooth and handles the power easily. OMP highback sport seats are new, Momo Prototipo steering wheel, ducktail, 16" fuchs, brand new tires, Wevo shifter, and RS door cards. Just had it in the shop for routine service.

When I bought the car I had a PPI done. Leak-down and compression test were near perfect. She doesn't smoke under hard acceleration. I can share numbers for anyone interested.

The car is located in Upstate NY (Geneva). Happy to talk more about it, my mobile is 315-521-3507. She's an absolute blast to drive and I am sure I will regret selling but I have real baby and another Porsche on the way... Can't push the boundaries too far with the wife! $45k OBO (would consider project trades, she'll won't know!)







Old 08-02-2017, 10:01 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Reply


 


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:24 PM.


 
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page
 

DTO Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.