Thread: CIS to EFI kit
View Single Post

Garage
Thanks for this much needed info ... so what a 964+ cam somewhat like a 964 cam, offers an extended torque band encompassing both bottom end grunt and upper end increase rpm torque from stock or just repositions the torque band higher up the rpm scale range but leaving the bottom end grunt with something to be desired ? - dave

Edit: It has also occurred to me that for this EFI cost of $ 3,200 bucks or so I could just as well save that and just sell my good 3.0 and put another 4 grand or so on top of that and go buy a good used 964 motor w/native EDIS spark/advance controls builtin and be ditching the CIS scenario at the same time without all the toe touching aerobics of installing a megasquirt or Tbits setup ...just saying or am I missing something with that ? -dave

79 steel wide body Targa / euro 915 oil cooled LSD / SSI's / RUF 8 & 10's / Monty M22 / Alum flywheel plus lots of other silly little mods n upgrades

Last edited by antares; 01-28-2019 at 02:57 PM..
Old 01-28-2019, 02:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #586 (permalink)