View Single Post

Quote:
Originally posted by RarlyL8
Would you like a muffled light weight alternative?

I have been working closely with M&K the past few months to develop a performance 930 muffler made of 321 stainless steel that is a direct bolt-on with no valance modifications.

The sound level is just right for an aggressive street turbo. Your neighbors won't throw rocks at you but everyone will know you have something serious going on when you hit the key. The sound level disappears to little more than the whiz of a spooled turbo at speed. A HUGE added bonus - the entire unit weighs just 10 pounds! The exhaust path is an unobstructed 3" ID with a larger ID 180* switchback bend that smooths the flow to the stock outlet.

M&K has agreed to manufacture this unit and Pelican has given me a verbal to distribute it with the other M&K products. I would like to get a few units out in the field for some feedback before doing that.

Next week I plan to do a dyno run with this unit vs my stock Euro muffler. It passed the butt dyno with flying colors!

I had mine fabbed just like the one in the pic. Sounds great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz7MzPVYB6M

Last edited by dewolf; 05-24-2007 at 02:16 AM..
Old 05-24-2007, 02:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)