View Single Post
Macht Schnell

I have no numbers post EFI. But my CIS Car ran 9-10 MPG in Town and 23-25 MPG Pure HWY at 65 MPH. My suggestion here among others is most of you probably don't drive the car 800 miles a day on the highway to gert accurate Road numbers. My experience was every couple MPH above 65MPH started nibbling pretty heavy on the MPG. One of the problems with a 930 is who can cruise it at 65 MPH for 400 miles or so. I used to do this type of driving to get to a remote work site. I had to avoid attracting the State Police and it was in the 55 MPH days. The DEVIL beckons, it is hard not to want to BLAZE up an on ramp, or squirt past a car. My car at that time was a EURO 930 with all federalization stripped off and in a good state of tune. I experienced a car that Guzzled Gas in town and sipped it on the road. My .02.

Les
---Les Garten---85 930, Andial IC, GHL Headers, Fabspeed Dual, K-27 HF2, 3.4 JE Full Finned 7.5:1 CR, 964 CAM'd, Carerra 3.2 Manifold Cut/Flipped, Tec3r, Siemans 55#, GSF Fuel Rails, Clewett Crank Trigger, Clewett Cam Trigger,Dual Plugged, ARP Head Studs/Rod Bolts, Clewett Wires.Tial 46mm WG, Tial 50mm BOV, WEVO Shifter,934 Boost Gauge, Wideband EGO Sensor/Gauge, C2T Head Gaskets, '88 MB 300TE,BMW R100RT
Old 07-17-2007, 07:32 AM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)