View Single Post

Garage
Paul,

Thanks, she is sweet. I think she conceded and gave me the money to stop my whining! I have my children saying K27 daily and I think she is tired of me asking., ask ael911, he is my neighbor and buddy and he thinks my car is fast enough. He thinks I should spend the moola on the suspension. He has a awesome 1975 911s with some suspension work and he beats me in the curves when we road romp. Although I tell him that I am testicularly challenged and not ready to die. My car handles OK ..I just dont push it. Anyway- before I bought my 87 turbo, I test drove one that was for sale at a Mitsubishi dealer in Costa Mesa, California. Attached a picture of it. This thing was fricken fast. Scary kind of fast. Like it could kill you if your not on top of it.

I think it had a K27, Kokyn IC and headers. What else? Look at the pictures.

Its been my goal to get close to that HP. It had an intense surge after 2700 RPMs. My car doesnt wake up until 3200 then pulls good but not like a catapult from a carrier like that one.

What K27 would you guys recommend. Will this combo get me 75-100 HP?

Thanks Bob
Old 07-27-2007, 09:14 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)