View Single Post

Bob,

I think I remember seeing that car for sale... it looks like its had a few things done to it. From the pics what you've stated looks correct.. also has somebody's "free-flow" air filter installed.

My car has a K27 Hybrid... and I've been told by some on this board that it's old technology etc... it may be, but the fact is it starts spooling just under 2800 rpm, and keeps puffing through 7k. I've been crusing at cruising 50-60 MPh in 3rd... nail it and light the tires... talk about getting a woody! I may eventually try the Garrett gt35 as I have a spare motor that I'm buildoing for EFI and may mount-up the Garrett with the current set-up.

I'd say do the headers and exhaust...first to get some flow. Front mounted cooler.. at least you'll have that out of the way. Maybe then an IC until you figure out which Turbo you want to use. There are many opinions on what's best etc... which makes deciding that much harder.

Good Luck!

Paul
RGruppe #180
So many cars..so little time!!
Old 07-27-2007, 01:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)