View Single Post

and there is good reason your search didn't return any results. there really are not too many reliability issues with the car. of course like any car its age, things WILL wear out, but that year range of Porsche, nothing really premature. Any good quality PPI should pull up the major things.

The only thing that stands out in my mind in the years you asked about is too jump up one more year if possible and get an 89. then you get the G50. Not that the regular 4 speed cant handle these cars. its just that you have more flexibility with the 5-speed G50 (personal opinion of course).

As for an investment stand point, the more records you can find, the better. also a vehicle with the least amount of previous owners can also help. I personally don't like to look at my car as an investment, If I did, I wouldn't be able to drive and enjoy it as much as I do!
06 Dodge Ram 2500 Power Wagon: Tow Vehicle
Old 01-22-2008, 09:06 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)