View Single Post

Garage
Replacing stock Carrera FPR/fuel lines - can someone ID part?

GJ, that set up is sweet! Well, it looks like the stock Carrera FPR is not cutting it. To recap, replaced the stock 930 front pump with Bosch 44, removed rear pump, and replaced fuel filter... still not getting above 37.5 at idle and drops with throttle, even with vacume connected Would like to replace entire Carrera manifold line system with the Going super fast set-up, but cant see spending $$$$ when everyone is telling me the stock Carrera fuel rails and injectors are good for up to 600+hp (and as GJ you demonstrates). Anyway, can anyone tell me what part #10 is on the diagram of the Carrera manifold fuel line diagram?

I am splicing in the Aeromotive FPR in the spot where the stock FPR (#15) was, and am running the return line to where #11 (return line) fitting attaches. Am scratching my head as to what part #10 is... it looks like a second pressure reg? Should i delete part #10 and simply run a line from the fitting on fuel rail #1 to the second port on the Aeromotive FPR? Thanks for any advice guys.
1965 Karman Ghia-Class winner 2007 Carrera Panamericana/Ducati 900ss/GhezziBrian STW
D-Zug Produkte/D-Zug.com
Old 06-07-2008, 08:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #12 (permalink)