View Single Post

I do alot of R&D/prototype part development here for my customers. You guys name it and I can most likely render the CAD development in Solidworks. My most current CAD project are new throttle bodies for a few other chassis. I might be developing a new TB for the 997's as well soon. I need to land a 930 TB before I could consider interpolating the design over to your cars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beepbeep View Post
I would make hi-rev 2-stroke 3L straight six and install it into BMW E30 chassis.
Goran, I REALLY like your thinking Short stroke, long rod motor. Use S50B30 dimensionality, reed valve case. 11.5:1+ static CR. Make a bedplate and pan design to isolate the cylinders from each other in the crankcase. Obviously make a new head sans valvetrain and Vanos. Ohh, could twin plug the bish(is only an 86mm bore though)...... Whoa!, just got a chill See now you're gonna make me waste more time and make something in Solidworks, hahah. Can you imagine what that thing would sound like!!

I'm an oldskool Rotax tuner here from my snowmobile days, absolutely love that stuff.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:46 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #18 (permalink)