View Single Post
Blackbird Pilot

Funf Gruppen Posters Send in Ur Pic / Nose Art Announcement

Hey guys, as promised this thread is dedicated to Funf Gruppen Nose Art Posters (more will follow on) and a heads up about custom posters.

If you have a medium to high res pic of your car and want it on a poster shoot me an email and i'll draft one up and put it on the site for you to order and it will be tagged with the Funf Gruppen logo so you can display your association.

I know a few of you want some posters done but might not have the graphic means to get it done, plus if you want some other graphics put on it etc we can do that too.

IMHO everyone should have a framed poster of their ride, so if you have the hankering drop me a line!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news the Blackbird's nose art is avalible online if you so desire a totally hawt 23" x 35" poster of my namesake with my inspiration behind her...(and btw the art work is done off of my new girlfriend so you'll get a chance to meet her too if you come out for the TurboPALOOZA events).

Link

Old 12-02-2009, 10:32 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)