View Single Post
Large Member

Garage
Kris-

I tell ya, seeing your progress and having the engine in and back together sure did put a smile on me face - it's been quite some time and you've given it a ton of blood sweat and tears.

Don't ever let it get you down, as easy, completely natural, and overfreakinWHELMING as it all (life!!!) can be. (Continue to) reference Cole's penultimate post (I too never get tired reading it - tx much Cole). Life'll kick you in the nootz ten fold if you let it... the key is to thicken yer skin and kick it f'n back, squared. Fight da powah!

Dewd - you're young, smart, and talented. Got a good head on yer shoulders. The rest will fall into place. Me I joined the Army to pay for college, you do what you gotta do.

I tell ya - I won't ever forget the sound of you holeshottin' outta the top of me road here that night yearses ago. Holy fuchin CRAP - sounded like someone let off a firggin atom fewkin bomeb mere meters from me noggin. I think my psyche actually *ducked* for cover (hmmm - looking back at it and that 2nd pic, you look like some sinister kiniv'in evil bastid planning his wrath - hmmm

>>>jah mon!!!<<<

8)

Keep up the good fight, someday, somehow... you will find your way.

Anytime you're thristy, come on back up for a pick me up. Mine's off the road right now... sucks the huge hairy ones cerainly but again - you do what you gotta do. Really looking forward to updates, and to hanging again - hopefully sooner than later...

| '01 ///M5 | '96 993 C2 cab | '05 S600 Sport - biturbo V12@Just Not Right 495rwhp / 612rwtq |
| '58 TR3A | '01 //S8 | '95 //S6 6gang | '88 ///M5 | '87 190E 2.3-16 |
Old 12-09-2009, 10:30 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #17 (permalink)