View Single Post

The only reason I keep my old 3LDZ on the shelf is to please that eventual buyer that absolutely must have a stock 930.....should I ever lose my mind and consider selling my car. Guaranteed a $2000 bump in the cars selling price when returned to the stock turbo (well, if you believe that, I've got a stock CAT and muffler to sell you..and I'll throw in the air pump for free).

Actually, I think I'll convert my 3LDZ to an electrically motor driven unit. Those are all over eBay, claiming a whopping .3 bar. Wow, maybe put it on my lawnmower and do some wheelies next time I mow (oh....$hit, forgot....can't do no more stinkin' wheelies per my broken foot). In the words of The Eagles, I guess I'm too fast to live, too young to die.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)