View Single Post

Agreed
.In part I'm trying to get the thought up for the others than the ROW ones without the RUF/Kremer etc special VIN numbers they recieved at the factory when built and what the guidelines are to be used for the others. When the RUF guys were at CS Motorsports to modify a 993 TT they mentioned the etching that is engraved on the cars that a factory authorized conversion gets when they do it. Those I would consider close to what ROWs are as being authentic RUF if all paperwork is present. Now for the others that were built at RUF autherized outlets would seem to be at another level of "real deal cars'. Then on to the others that have all the RUF parts and were done by a regular Porsche shop. And lastly the ones with just the emblems and or looks parts and missing some or all of the go fast stuff. The jury is still out on what the value ratio will be decided by this forum and others, also by the hype and sale of all these variations that will form a definate pattern just as with the other collectable cars in the past. I will be paying close attention for part of the year especially as we have long winters here in the north country.,,,,Oh and on the Kremer Targa, was that offered in Hemmings about 10 + years ago somewhere in the southeast? I had looked into that one .

Last edited by voitureltd; 12-30-2009 at 01:01 PM..
Old 12-30-2009, 12:48 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)