View Single Post
MagnaGrafik

Garage
Magnetic Decals

I have always admired the tasteful graphics Porsche used on their cars in the Mid 70's. Alas, Porsche never produced a similar graphic for the 911 Turbo. So, I decided to design my own, keeping the classic look of the Carrera graphic. Only in high energy magnetic material just in case I didn't like it. What is amazing is you cannot tell visually that it is not a decal. I also had some concerns regarding it's ability to stick. I have had my car up to 140 mph in a crosswind and they haven't budged. I have decided to sell a limited quantity at $175 a set. (Not including shipping.) Each set is precision die cut and can be ordered in additional colors.
I also provide a template which insures precise placement. They will fit any of the 911 Turbos from 1975 to 2010. I also have sets of the classic Carrera in magnetic available. If you are interested feel free to e-mail me at utopia@cinci.rr.com. Thank You Tug for getting the word out.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:10 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)