View Single Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by cole930 View Post
Very well done my man!!!!!!

I take every bad thing I've ever said about you,,,,,,, well; almost all of them.

Cole
Thankyou sir! What with all the hoses and wires and crap laying all over the place, looks pretty messy but you'll never see the dissaray when the IC is back in place. But it's original and non-conventional, fits me to a tee.

Now "while I'm in there", I think I'll remove my old Andial enrichment gizzmo and sell it to anyone who needs it, and perhaps pull the plugs and go one point colder (running 7's, will go to 8's). And, dial in a bit more timing retard onset to my MSDBTM (like 5 psi, vs. the 2 that I've had since the start). And, if I get really enthusiastic, I'll bolt up the K27 7200 in place of the 7006, and....and....install the HKS boost controller (and a .4 spring on my Tial WG) so I can dial in whatever death fits the mood. And, perhaps I'll get super motivated to replace the drivers door latch mechanism that's never been quite right (I shudder with the thought of taking the entire window mechanism out to do this).

See, it's true - it just never ends.
Mark H. 1987 930, GP White, Wevo shifter, Borla exhaust, stock everything else. The result of a massive Pelicanite good will fire recovery effort. Truely an open book, ready for the slippery slopes to modification.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:16 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #15 (permalink)