View Single Post

Garage
Time to move on, need pricing help!

First off I gotta say that I love this community, especially the passion among 930 owners in particular, so it is with a heavy heart that after 8 years of ownership I am putting my beloved 930 on the market.

Given the current environment I am having a very hard time deciding how to price and market the car. Fortunately I don't "need" to sell it and therefore I am not looking to give it away. I am making room in my garage for a replacement and I am simply looking for a "fair" deal for both parties.

Given that backdrop, I was wondering how the experts here would price my car if you were in my shoes and where you would market the vehicle online.

Here are the specifics:

1986 930
2 owner car
46,720 miles

No paintwork, no accidents, no stories. Not concours condition but I'd call it a 9 out of 10 inside and out. Stacks of records and a ton invested over the years to build it right and keep it running perfectly.

Mods:

Kokeln Intercooler
K&N drop in filter
B&B muffler
K-27 7200
MSD ignition box
heavy duty street clutch
short shifter
ss lines, hi-temp fluid, and street/track pads
koni adjustable shocks at all 4 corners
front strut bar
934 boost guage
930S wheel
930 floor mats
RUF wheels (17X9s and 17X10)
original fuch's included

Of course I am going to advertise on Pelican... where else would you guys suggest? I don't see a lot of cars moving on the "930's I've seen today" thread so I'm just not sure if there is a perfect site to use or not.

Any pricing/marketing suggestions are greatly apprecaited.

Thanks, here are a few pics...

Old 02-12-2010, 02:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)