Thread: Innovate LM2?
View Single Post

J.

There are 3 access holes in the tunnel, one in the front just to the right of the accelerator pedal, the shifter hole, and the shift coupler hole where the tunnel hits the back seat. I determined how many and what type of wires I needed and put them inside a plastic wire sleeve and pulled the sleeve through the tunnel from front to back. The sleeve exits the back through the speedometer cable boot in the end of the tunnel. You'll need about 3 ft. of wires inside the engine bay to route them to where you want. The Batt. negative I ran came directly off the negative terminal of the batt., a number 6 wire, and I ran it along the drivers side of the trunk into the pedal box area and then through the tunnel. For my mounting plate under the drivers seat I detoured the wire bundle through the side of the tunnel at the passenger seat area. Be very careful when drilling any access holes in either side of the tunnel. The fuel lines run along the drivers side on the tunnel and the main wiring harness runs along the passengers side.

Cole
Mods: TurboKraft Custom IC, 934 Headers, GSX 61, Zork, Port Work, SC Cams, Air Mod Fuel Dist Relocated, Water Meth Injection, BL WUR, MSD 6530, Greddy EBC, Synapse Bov, Short 2nd & 3rd with 8:37 R&P, Wevo Shifter, Coupling, and Mounts, MTX-L SSI-4, Big Brakes, Rebel Coilovers, Bilstein Sports.

Last edited by cole930; 04-11-2010 at 07:06 PM..
Old 04-03-2010, 04:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #16 (permalink)