View Single Post
Forced Induction Junkie

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidigonzo View Post
thanks everyone. I just had the car dynoed to compare the effect of swapping cams. Not sure yet what cams it will be.... But even with the small cheapo header leak and my hit and miss afr adjustments on the DWUR, It dynoed at just over 335rwhp! Very surprised! The car would most likely do a bit better if the DWUR was set up right by someone more experienced than I but.......
I will try to post the dyno run and type of dyno it is soon....Never actually had a car dynoed before.
Thank you

............................snipped............... .............................
zaidigonzo,
Is it possible you could show us your recent dyno results? It would be interesting to see your curve to determine how the HFS turbo is performing with the factory cams and if the AFR's are with the DWUR. ( stable/flat-lining) OOOPS!!! My Bad. I just spotted the curve! Sorry, just woke up.
I agree with the "Cole-Meister" that your cams, turbocharger and heads are not matched up that well. Determine what your entertainment target is and match up the pieces accordingly.
Thanks. I look forward to your continued progress.
Werk I Zuffenhausen 3.3l/330BHP Engine with Sonderwunsch Cams, FabSpeed Headers, Kokeln IC, Twin Plugged Electromotive Crankfire, Tial Wastegate(0.8 Bar), K27 Hybrid Turbo, Ruf Twin-tip Muffler, Fikse FM-5's 8&10x17, 8:41 R&P

Last edited by WERK I; 04-23-2010 at 06:01 AM..
Old 04-23-2010, 05:57 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #20 (permalink)