View Single Post

I recently installed a Kokeln also.

Quote:
1)First Picture: The first question I have, is when I removed the smog, i left this one micro switch plugged in that has one vacuum line going to intake, and the other going to the retard of the dist. Can I just remove this switch and run one vacuum line from the retard to the intake?
I originaly left this switch connected like you have but now run that vac hose to the throttle body with the switch deleted. I noticed no change when doing so. (in the summer).

On #2 I have the large rubber elbow with a 1" port and a 1" port in the back of the intercooler for the BOV. My AAV is still hooked up to the right side of intercooler port.

On #3 you can plug both holes on the intake and delete the decel valve (more popping) or vent the decel valve to one of them and plug the other. Or some have vented the decel valve to atmosphere. I have mine deleted for now.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)