Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 / 930 Turbo & Super Charging Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Looking for pricing on stuff.

Hello all im cleaning out the garage and am selling the old parts I have, anyone know how much I could sell this stuff for. All from a 91 Turbo before upgrades.

1 stock K27 turbo working when removed

1 dual mass fly wheel with clutch or should I keep that?

1 stock exhaust from block to tips

1 stock air box

1 stock wastgate that has a new diaphragm installed.
Any numbers would be great.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:21 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Garage
Hopefully I'm not too far off base here but this is what I woudl think..

1 stock K27 turbo working when removed $4-500

1 stock wastgate that has a new diaphragm installed. $100

1 stock air box $40

1 stock exhaust from block to tips tough sell.. priceless? (~$200)
2003 KX250 X2(I like my toys!!)
Old 03-30-2007, 07:33 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Hmm I will have to check back and see.
I will pull all my parts out of boxes.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:27 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
Send a message via ICQ to GaryR
Is it a K27 7200? Thing is if it is in need of a rebuild (out of tolerance shaft play, hidden vane damage) it will cost about $1000 to have rebuilt (in this area anyway).. The fact that it was working when removed may mean it's useable as-is, but that's about it.. I know because I bought one that was "checked out" and it was working great when removed.. the shaft play is way out of spec and I could see that myself (and I know nothing!)..

Does the wastegate have all the studs intact and in good shape? I may be interested as it will save me rebuilding mine and replacing all the studs..

Last edited by GaryR; 04-01-2007 at 07:16 AM..
Old 04-01-2007, 07:10 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:
Originally posted by GaryR
Is it a K27 7200? Thing is if it is in need of a rebuild (out of tolerance shaft play, hidden vane damage) it will cost about $1000 to have rebuilt (in this area anyway).. The fact that it was working when removed may mean it's useable as-is, but that's about it.. I know because I bought one that was "checked out" and it was working great when removed.. the shaft play is way out of spec and I could see that myself (and I know nothing!)..

Does the wastegate have all the studs intact and in good shape? I may be interested as it will save me rebuilding mine and replacing all the studs..
The Turbo was working great when removed I bought K27HFs And some other bolt on stuff then GHL exhaust and air box.
The wastgate has all studs. New SS ones. I bought the rebuild kit with gaskets for $120 and at the same time ordered a Tiel wastgate and it came faster then the parts.
So I installed the Tiel and rebuilt the stock one to save.
But I have no use for it now.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:03 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
PM'd you..
Old 04-01-2007, 03:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Diverwes
The Turbo was working great when removed I bought K27HFs And some other bolt on stuff then GHL exhaust and air box.
The wastgate has all studs. New SS ones. I bought the rebuild kit with gaskets for $120 and at the same time ordered a Tiel wastgate and it came faster then the parts.
So I installed the Tiel and rebuilt the stock one to save.
But I have no use for it now.
Like I said on gruppeb let me know how much My buddy may want it

Current project 73 914-6 Gt project rusteration 2.4
Reproduction 914-6 oil tanks, 1-5/8" 914-6 heat exchangers source call 2623647426 or email mbconsulting21 @gmail.com
Old 04-01-2007, 03:29 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Garage
I'm assuming, as you are not answering emails or PM's that you either sold or are not willing to sell the wastegate. I'll go ahead and fix mine up, thanks.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:42 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #8 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: