Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Technical BBS > 1- Porsche Technical Forums > 911 Engine Rebuilding Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Appology to Performance Developments

I would like to post an appology to Neil Harvey at Performance developments, what was an outcome of a court case, in which Neil and Performance Developments was deemed by a judge to owe me nothing, and found in his favor, is between me and him and I retract my statements as I made a bad descision as a hot head posting up a thread that had nothing to do with anything but me and him and I acted like an ass by doing what I had done.

that being said I SERIOUSLY can't fault his machine work as it is top notch, and have had used him several times from street cars, to 550HP 3.4L 930 motors all of my parts came back sealed in air tight bags with all specs, all of my old parts were returned and I will have one helluva 3.2 motor as he can manage to get 263HP out of a Carrera 4 cam motor! I will keep sending him work when I need something done that I dont have to second guess the tolerances.
Sincerly
Mike Rice

Last edited by fixnprsh; 08-30-2005 at 04:21 PM..
Old 08-30-2005, 03:15 PM
  Pelican Parts Technical Article Directory    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: