Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > 911 Engine Rebuilding Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Looking for 911 Guys in C/S

I am an Army Officer stationed in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I have a 1975 911. I am looking for other Porsche lovers in my area to exchange ideas. Drop me a note if you live in the area.
Old 03-15-2006, 08:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

My girl freind and I are comming out there in july for a week to visit her daughter and husband who is stationed there too. I just got done doing
my 76 2.7 (motor) with a lot of upgrades. Got rid of the cis went with webers boosted the C/R and went with dc40 cams..what a difference in power. If you want we can look you up and talk some fun stuff...And may be you might even know my soon to be son-in-law.... Adam Bogart?
www.G2Performanceshop.com
Cylinder head recon, case savers,twin plug,rocker arms
Old 03-15-2006, 09:00 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Work in Progress

Garage
I sent you a Private Message.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:23 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
I need to rebuild my 2.7. I also want to upgrade. I am looking at a EFI to replace the CIS. My email is erik.rude@us.army.mil Send me a note.
Old 03-15-2006, 11:19 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: