Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > BMW Forums > BMW Classified Ads > BMW Cars For Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

BMW Roundel 98 E36 Coupe (323is) Project

It is NOT currently running due to a catastrophic failure of the Hydraulic Variable Valve Timing unit (VANOS)!!! The engine is turning, and is rebuild able!! It could be as simple as a complete top end rebuild, BUT could also be the PERFECT ROLLING CHASSIS FOR AN LS SWAP!!!!

This Bimmer has been my obsession!! I am the second owner, and a MASTER MECHANIC!! I have decided to let it go, as I don't have the time to lavish on rebuilding the engine at this point in my life!! I would like to pass it on to another obsessed bimmer fanatic, who will appreciate the good fortune of the bargain I am offering here!!!

It has a small fortune spent on massively upgraded suspension components and other engineering!!! Nothing but the best from vendors like: Vorshlag, Turner Motorsports, Bilstein, Akebono, Dunlop,,,, and more stuff than I can list here (Over $12K in parts alone!! The Lions share purchased from Pelican!!!)!!! Rear subframe removed, M3 reinforcements welded in, and ALL bushings replaced with upgrades like articulated ball joints in place of rubber!!!! Hubs, Axle's and all running gear replaced!! ALL major systems on this car have been replaced or rebuilt at some point in the last 5 years, with factory, OEM, or better!! Brake system's completely rebuilt including sealed hubs, Stainless lines, drilled Zimmerman rotors front and rear, about 3 months before the engine failed!! The cooling system was COMPLETELY replaced including every last hose, radiator (NEW), water pump, tank, thermostat, pulleys, idler,,,, COMPLETE!!!! Engine mounts, Trans mounts,,,,,, AND MUCH MORE!!! This coupe will out handle, and brake as well or better than ANY E36 M3!!! A bonus will be the RARE AS HENS TEETH Chrome, type 67, 18" x 8.5 M3 wheels from a 2004 M ($6,000 for the set when new!!)

A whole bunch of spare stuff is included as well!!!!

Transmission is also a very recent rebuild!!!!!

That's just the tip of the iceberg on this car!!!!!! The volume of work over time is not a list,,, but a SCROLL!!!!

$3,250.00

ebsindon@gmail.com

Old 04-19-2018, 11:55 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: