Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Greasy Member

I'mmmm back (cross post)

Hey all, sorry for being away for so long!

Between having a second child (son, Alexander), changing the direction of the shop to a dedicated race shop, and being a sponsor for the 944 Spec race series for NASA, my time to hop on line has dropped to next to none.

I apologize to all that were looking forward to the 2010 get together here at the shop, with a hectic race season schedule it just wasn't going to work out. Don't be discouraged however! I WILL make sure that a 2011 GTG will happen, it will just take alot of planning to fit it in between race weekends.

So more the the point, how the hell is everyone?!?
Chris, Rich, Richard, Patrick, CJ.... Anything new going on? Everyone else, what's new?

I will admit, There were a couple of times I was going to hop back on and say hey, but was feeling pretty bad about "bailing" on everyone here on the forum. Hopefully y'all can forgive me! For those that don't know Bennington Motorsports is now an official sponsor and tech shop for the NASA Midwest race series. We have really stepped up the shop with a full alignment rack, scale setup, tire mounting and balancing services, mandrel bender and notcher for building cages.... the list goes on and on.

I'm going to make it an early new years resolution to remain active on as many of the forums as possible, but forgive me if it takes a couple days to get back with anyone. I just cant find the time to be an "all day poster" as I used to be in the past.

Talk to yall soon!
-Nick

-Yes, I'm the crazy man that will loan out my 9201. Just PM me, I will add you to the list and get it out ASAP.
Old 11-22-2010, 11:31 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
(Former 1968Cayman)

Congrats on the new addition!

I think the popular thing to do around here now is 'phoning it in' if you'll excuse the pun . . . never really got a solid count on how many folks are using but it seems to allow them to do that thing called 'work' (did I get that right? It's called work, right??) and post at the same time.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:46 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Cogito Ergo Sum

Garage
Have definitely missed you around Nick. Glad you are back.

Old 11-24-2010, 09:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: