Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog Tech Info Tech Forums

Search our site:    
 Cart  | Project List | Order Status | Help    
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Fair would be for the prosecutor (judge) to server the same sentence that poor man did.
02 Trailblazer (Daughter's car), 00 Passat (Son's car)
Old 03-26-2012, 12:26 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #21 (permalink)
Lone Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeinhere View Post
I followed the case of the guy in TX that allegedly set his house on fire while his 3 kids slept. All the fire experts contradicted the prosecutor's fire expert. All in all, with a very weak case, everyone stood against the prosecution but Texas still manage to kill the guy.

The Innocence Project - Cameron Todd Willingham: Wrongfully Convicted and Executed in Texas

I remember that one and the Fiasco that followed with Rick Perry dismantling the Commission set to investigate the fire weeks before his reelection......

Go Ricky!

Benny

Last edited by Kraqus; 03-26-2012 at 02:37 PM..
Old 03-26-2012, 02:33 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #22 (permalink)
závodník 'X'

Garage
Quote:
I followed the case of the guy in TX that allegedly set his house on fire while his 3 kids slept. All the fire experts contradicted the prosecutor's fire expert. All in all, with a very weak case, everyone stood against the prosecution but Texas still manage to kill the guy.

The Innocence Project - Cameron Todd Willingham: Wrongfully Convicted and Executed in Texas
Chilling.

Todays Chicago Tribune has an article of a few more cases of innocent lock-ups. The irony is Illinois now has locked up Governors and one of them, George Ryan established a moritorium on the death penalty, because of these hacked-up cases. Raw deal for some.

Comments quoted by the legal director of Northwestern University Center on Wrongful Convictions (can you believe we even have such a 'center'?). Prosecuters get 'tunnel vision' and 'thats a closed case and we've got other cases to work on', fresh evidence is in and they refuse to acknowledge it. 'People are afraid to admit being wrong'.... can you believe these a-hole ego's in this state?? These administrations let their ego destroy others, the family's, and further sentenced some to death.

Last edited by intakexhaust; 03-26-2012 at 02:38 PM..
Old 03-26-2012, 02:36 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #23 (permalink)

Garage
Quote:

For one of our weekly safety meetings at work they brought in a fire inspector (or whatever they're called, he carried a gun.) I specifically asked him about that case. Having only met the guy a few minutes earlier I couldn't read if he was a straight shooter or not but he said there was a lot of damning evidence in the case like the refrigerator blocking the back door and other stuff to keep the kids inside. Sounds like that would be public knowledge but who knows.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:26 PM
  Recommend this thread for the PelicanWiki    Reply With Quote #24 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: