Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Miscellaneous and Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Discussions

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply
Registered

Garage
Looking for article I read a while back

Good morning,
I'm not sure if it was in Panorama or here but I remember reading about a fellow with an older 911 or 944 who was working with teenagers to maintain and track his car. He posted about helping youth from difficult background.
I'm trying to find the article for inspiration, we have a fabulous facility on the military base here (full mechanical shop, 10 bays total, for DIY people) and the base is trying to shut it down. I am trying to make the facility more relevant to the community in an effort to keep it going and I was thinking of a program like what that guy was doing where teenagers with perhaps deployed or otherwise absent parent could spend some time in a kind of Big Brothers Big Sisters setting.
Anyway, if some of you remember the article and can point me in the right direction it would be great!
Thanks for the help and Happy Christmas!
David

1985 Black 930, K27 7006, Garretson Intercooler, Adj boost, TB: 23 - 31mm, bielstein sport shocks, ER polybronze bushings front and rear, ER monoball joints front and rear with offset camber plates, 935 X triangulated strut brace, raised spindles, racing bump steer kit
1981 Black 911sc (sold)
Old 12-09-2017, 04:03 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

Good luck. Great idea!
Old 12-09-2017, 08:20 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Registered

Garage
Nobody remembers reading this? I'm sure I didn't dream of it, even my wife remembers me showing her the article...
thanks!

1985 Black 930, K27 7006, Garretson Intercooler, Adj boost, TB: 23 - 31mm, bielstein sport shocks, ER polybronze bushings front and rear, ER monoball joints front and rear with offset camber plates, 935 X triangulated strut brace, raised spindles, racing bump steer kit
1981 Black 911sc (sold)
Old 12-11-2017, 02:16 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: