Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
How to elicit a response?

...to another boring options question...
In spite of having searched various options sources, I haven't been able to trace the following option codes offa my sticker:
(interior code) VF
and (option) C22

I'm presently engaged in making an ID file to my car (VIN, options, rims with their offsets, shocks, tires... so that it will be easier to get the proper references, and once completed, I'll have it all handy without having to search left, right and center...

Old 02-02-2004, 04:33 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Bandwidth AbUser

Paul, I've been hard pressed to get info on interior codes. The option code C22 relates to the emission specs for your engine if I remember correctly. I think in the US, the code is C23. I'm doing this off the top of my head so I could be wrong.
Old 02-02-2004, 04:36 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)
Friend of Warren

Paul for around $12 U.S. you can buy the Porsche Red Book which will give you all of this information and much more on every year of the 911.
Old 02-02-2004, 06:18 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)

Garage
"Before there was one, there was zero" ...but it sure took them a long time to develop the concept
...this red book... is that an official Porsche publication? I would buy it, but only if I can get it locally (otherwise I pay $12 for the book and at least double that for shipping charges and customs fees.
As an example, I bought the Pelican varsity style Porsche jacket, $220 plus shipping about $60-$90 (don't exactly remember), got it delivered just before christmas and just today got an additional bill from UPS for (European) customs clearance and duties...Ç 105 (abt. $ 130). One world, one free market, hello˘˘˘h ...
And one reason I bought that jacket was because my original leather Porsche-ized motorcycle jacket was stolen from my house
(you can see it's monday!)
Old 02-02-2004, 06:44 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Franssen
"just today got an additional bill from UPS for (European) customs clearance and duties...Ç 105 (abt. $ 130). One world, one free market, hello˘˘˘h ...
Paul

Two rules for international delivery:

1) don't use UPS
2) reread #1

Tim

Old 02-02-2004, 08:02 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: