Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Garage
Trunk Carpet Kit

I just bought and installed a carpet kit from Terry (Pelican user TOG). He mostly sells these on ebay. The kit is great. The installation manual was fantastic. So many after market parts are questionable fit with little or no instructions. It is nice to see a product done right. I hope more after market suppliers follow this example.

Thanks
Kirk

Old 10-14-2005, 02:42 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)
Registered

I also just installed Terry's kit this week. It is extremely well thought out and every detail is accounted for. More importantly, he's a gentleman to do business with....extremely quick about responding to inquiries both before AND after the sale, a commodity that is becoming rare these days.

Steve
Old 10-14-2005, 03:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Garage
Hello Steve, what color did you decide on ?
when the poor brain is cracking
there's nothing like packing
a suitcase ..(or getting in the Porsche) and sailing away " Cole Porter, anything Goes"
Old 10-14-2005, 03:56 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
Registered

Is this the kit that has the shaped "cup" around the brake booster?

Pics, my good man, we must see pics!
Old 10-14-2005, 04:13 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

Garage
This kit has a sculpted padded cover (with optional Porsche crest) that hides 95% of the brake booster. It has pockets or cups that allow room for the hood shocks.

I'll send photos in a day or so. My car is in the shop getting a few adjustments made on the opposide (more expensive) end of the car.

Thanks
Kirk
Old 10-15-2005, 05:58 AM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

How do I find this gentleman Terry?
Old 10-15-2005, 04:18 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Garage
togx is his ebay name and here is his email togx@austin.rr.com

Trunk Carpet - Anyone tried this?

when the poor brain is cracking
there's nothing like packing
a suitcase ..(or getting in the Porsche) and sailing away " Cole Porter, anything Goes"
Old 10-15-2005, 06:51 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #7 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: