Pelican Parts
Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   Pelican Parts Forums > Porsche Forums > Porsche 911 Technical Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Reply

Cool relocation help

Hey guys,
I just wanted to drop in and offer some assistance. If you ever need to ship your vehicles enclosed to and from anywhere in the US. we work with luxury/exotic dealerships, car/race shows, and many private owners. we offer the best service for your vehicles. if your interested message me and Ill send you a quote or any other information.
Keep em rollin'
Gran Turismo

Old 08-19-2010, 12:08 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #1 (permalink)

nothing like joining a board and spamming your business without paying for advertising.
He is.... nineball. I don't always drive sports cars, but when I do I drive a 1983 911SC Targa. Stay fast my friends.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:11 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #2 (permalink)

Well since Ive joined I helped out many members with relocation help. but i'm sorry if that inconveniences you
Old 08-19-2010, 01:23 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #3 (permalink)
winter

"Well since Ive joined I helped out many members with relocation help"

I can't help but point out you "joined" August 10. It's now August 19. Exactly how many members of this forum have you "helped" with "relocation" in the last nine days?

Regardless, you DID get permission from our host to market your services here, RIGHT?
Old 08-19-2010, 01:35 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #4 (permalink)

exactly. all of your posts have been advertising. it's not hard to check with only 9 of them.
He is.... nineball. I don't always drive sports cars, but when I do I drive a 1983 911SC Targa. Stay fast my friends.
Old 08-19-2010, 01:37 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #5 (permalink)

Garage
Might want to ask Wayne first, put your ad in your signature and contribute to the discussions....
Old 08-19-2010, 02:38 PM
  Pelican Parts Catalog | Tech Articles | Promos & Specials    Reply With Quote #6 (permalink)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Tags
enclosed , haul , porsche , ship , shipping